In the spirit all things LOVE, (although I don’t believe that we should have to be reminded to tell someone we love them due to a hallmark card day, but that is just me 😉 )….I started to reflect on what it really means to LOVE….be LOVE….give LOVE & in the interest of SELF LOVE – what are you doing each day to show yourself LOVE?
Recenlty , I have notice more and more, how much we are blaming/shaming/comparing our beautiful bodies for not being this, or being that – WTF??!
So here you go, a few tips on giving some LOVE to that Gorgeous, Divine, Sexy, Beautiful, One and Only body!
- Move your body – Be grateful that it moves with ease and grace; some people ain’t so lucky to have that freedom & choice – so go for a walk, do some yoga, dance in the kitchen to your favourite song – feel yourself move!
- Feel – Think about a time when you felt amazing! Harness that feeling -feel it in every cell of your body – hold that thought for a few minutes – you will feel better instantly!
- Underneath Sexy – A good friend of mine is a Tantic Sex Coach & I alway remember her advice to me – Wear underwear that makes you feel alive and sexy! It is underneath your clothes; on your skin…reminding you how beautiful you are and how sexy you feel….you will smile just thinking about it 😉
- Meditate – Visualise your body being healthy – your mind is an amazing tool – go outside for 5 minutes during your lunch break or first thing in the morning – just spend some time with yourself. (ps. you could even take yourself on a date…..???)
- Accept – This is your one and only body – treasure it, it is a temple, you one and only place to reside….so start to decorate it, enjoy it and LOVE it – beeause it will thrive on that!
- Support – Spend time around people who will inspire you & lift you up – get out and about with theses people – do things you LOVE- get together and train together
- Mantra – stop your bullshit self talk! I am so fat – or I am not pretty enough – blah! That lanugage doesn’t serve you, beside you are not fat – you have fat – instead try -I am beautiful because I am beautiful!
- Role Model – Think of your faviourite female role model – channel the things you admire about her – get your Oprah on 😉
- SLEEP!! Rest and rejunvinate your body and mind – you think clearer, you are more focused and effective. Sleep is your friend….allow yourself a sleep in or a pj day even! 🙂
- Acknowledgement – Stop focusing on what you don’t like – start to appreicate what you do like – the colour of your eyes – hair – the shape of your breasts – legs.
- STOP comparing – The only person you should be in competition with – is yourself!
- ASK those around you what they LOVE about you (because you are more than just a body) and then put them up on your wall and read them everyday!
- Self pleasure – turn off the TV, close the laptop, put your phone on silent and go indulge in some self pleasure fun time – enjoy your body and the amazing release that an orgasm can bring you……
SELF love has no conditions – it is right now!
So how will you nourish & love your mind, your body today? Would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below x